2 days of "Jump" coaching on the Bikepark tracks.
Coast: Option 1 - CHF 380.- (CHF 350.- if booked and pay before the 31st of May 2017)
Includes 2 days coaching, accommodation (1 night) with breakfast, 2-day lift pass, dinner on Saturday.
Option 2 - CHF 320.- for the Verbier Bikepark season pass holders (CHF 300.- if booked and pay before the 31st of May 2017).
Age:minimum 18 y.o.
• Advanced : I am a regular downhill mountain biker, I am able to jump drops of more than 1 m high, and I can ride on almost any tracks.
• Expert : I am a strong downhill mountain biker, I am confident riding all type of terrain, including large drops (2m +), in any weather condition.
Coach: Steffi Marth -> steffimarth.com
Accommodation: 1 night with breakfast at the hotel thebigride.ch (La Rotonde) in Verbier. Secured bike storage. Single, double or triple room. You can specify on the booking form the names of the people you’d like to stay with. We will try to comply with your request. + bikewash, bike storage, repair zone and sale/rent point at the Backside shop.
By car: large parking area (free) at Le Châble or parkings in Verbier.
By train: Le Châble train station at 1 minute walk from the hostel and the gondolas.
No car needed during the 2 days.
Lunches are not included. We make the break certainly on the Bikepark.
Dinners at the hotel: first course, main course, 1 drink.
Saturday morning at 9am at the hotel.
Liability and accident cover mandatory for all the participants. Affiliation to a helicopter rescue society recommended. Promobike Verbier/St Bernard declines any responsibility in case of accident.
Riding gear/Equipment (not included)
• downhill or freeride bike (minimum travel 180mm)
• Hard casing tires in good condition
• Compulsory protection: knee pads, gloves, full face helmet and back protection.
• the camp will take place even in case of unfavorable weather conditions. However, the camp will be cancelled if the weather forecasts are bad for the 2 days. A decision will be made 48hrs before the camp starts. The fees would be fully refunded.
• If the camps takes place and the participant decides to cancel his/her booking, 75% of the fees will be refunded.
• If the participant can’t take part in the camp because of an injury, 90% of the fees will be refunded upon presentation of a medical certificate.
Send the completed form "Formulaire_LadiesCamp_2017.pdf" to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "LadiesCamp2017". Your booking will be validated once your payment has been received. You will receive a confirmation via e-mail.